Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CCC #32 - Inking and Stamping Masks P. 59

Hi Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you. I finished my CCC tag early..oh yes! Only 5 more to go to get caught up. Plan on getting caught up this week. Wish me luck:) This tag is actually going to be posted for two challenges this week. One of course of Linda's CC challenge and one for Simon Says Stamp and Show. I like how this tag turned out. I stamped a Tim Holtz collage stamp first off center and I made the mask from that a little bigger than the stamp so I could get a frame of sorts around the main image. Once I followed the technique completely I put the mask back on and outlined it with a white pen. Check out the book to see the technique. Let me know what you think.


Happy Creating,
Shirley

14 comments:

  1. FABULOUS Shirley! Love your colors! I'm going to have to look up this technique in the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's terrific! Love your colors and the white border is such a nice delicate touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! This is stunning Shirley. Love the tag on a tag idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful!!!! Love it!

    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your tag,
    grate colours,
    & fab choice of stanps,
    Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirley, this design is wonderful! I love the way you layered these images together. Your masking techique is truly brilliant-- it truly looks like two separate layers! The little "art" charm is the perfect finishing touch. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag is very pretty. Love the images you so perfectly masked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog. Love your tag fab colors and very nicely masked. Thank you for sharing Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag - love the colors and textures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous! I love how you kind of have a tag within a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shirley! LOVE your CCC piece! The colors are great and I realy like fibers and baubles as a finishing touch. It all comes together in such a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete