Saturday, January 8, 2011

Calendar Holder

Hi Everyone,

Well I spent my Saturday finishing my "Art Parts" Calendar page holder.  Wendy Vecchi created these fabulous products that you can use to create absolutely anything your imagination can come up.  Books, use them on cards, scrapbook pages, wall hangings...I could go on.  I used the flowers, all the circles and tubes from the Sample Pack. I really like how it turned out.

I also used Stampin'Up! Pearls, Tim Holtz distress ink, Ranger Crackle Accents, Glossy Accents, Stickles, StazOn in white and black, one of Wendy's flower stamps and another stamp that I have which I am sorry I do not know who made it.  Also a clip and button from Tim.  Please take a look and let me know what you think.




Happy Creating,
Shirley

12 comments:

  1. Another great art parts project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art parts are rocking in your house! Love this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, what an awesome way to display the calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is THAT?! Very creative and just adorable. Love your calendar page, too! Thanks for sharing it! It's darling!

    Candy
    http://candycreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat project! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley, this is a really creative project!! Love the added snowman!! :) Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete