Friday, October 8, 2010

CCC #16 - Wrinkle Free Distress P. 33

Hello Everyone,

Here is my tag for CCC.  I am so excited to share this with you.  I made these flowers and leaves using the new Wendy V. Art Parts "Clearly For Art".  It is clear that you can cut, color, stamp and the very cool thing is that you can heat it up and mold it however you want.  It you don't like it, heat it up and it flattens right out again.  I love it!  The stamps are from Wendy V.  I used Tim's Alterations Tattered Florals to cut the flower pieces and his ink of course.  The background is with the distress ink pads (check out p. 33 for details) and the alcohol ink for the flower and leaves.  Also used his one of his wonderful buttons as the center in the big flower.  Let me know what you think.





Happy Creating,
Shirley

7 comments:

  1. Wow! those flowers are just fabulous! great background too, looking forward to getting my hands on WEndy's art parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are CLEARLY amazing!
    great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, pretty neat stuff. Thanks for demo-ing it for us. Turned out really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Shirley that tag is just plum awesome! I love it sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley, this is AMAZING! Not only did you create an absolutely stunning tag, you convinced every single one of us that we MUST HAVE some "Clearly for Art" of our own as soon as possible!

    l adored every single thing about this, from the beautiful wrinkle-free distressed background to the soft colors to the perfect sentiment. And those flowers?? GENIUS!

    You have officially ROCKED CCC 16, my dear. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clearly beautiful!!!! you Rock!

    ReplyDelete